KCB Real Estate Management LLC – www.kcbrem.com
About the Company:
Lateral Link has been exclusively retained to assist KCB Real Estate Management in hiring its first in-house legal attorney. This company is a privately-owned real estate investment firm that invests in a wide variety of real estate properties throughout the United States with a focus on the western United States. The firm’s portfolio contains over $1 billion of real estate assets and includes a wide variety of income-producing property types such as shopping centers, multi-family residential, industrial, hospitality and skilled nursing facilities. The company typically partners with operating partners with substantial knowledge of the geography and property type to acquire properties where redevelopment, re-positioning and/or re-tenanting can create significant value. The firm uses buy and hold strategy to make its investments. The company is located in Pasadena, California.
This position will be the first internal legal counsel for the company and will be primarily responsible for assisting with all of the company’s real estate transactions and ventures. As a member of the broader team, you’ll also work on the range of issues and projects that arise at a fast-paced, growing company.
1. Juris Doctorate degree.
2. Admitted to the State Bar of California; licensed to practice law, in good standing.
3. 5- 8 years of demonstrated real estate transactional law experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
4. Direct experience in drafting and negotiating real estate operating agreements, joint venture agreements, real estate purchase/sale agreements, property management agreements and commercial leases.
5. Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with associates and external parties at all levels of the organization.
6. Highly motivated, organized, and effective in establishing priorities.
7. Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
8. Ability to advocate, collaborate, and influence leaders across the company.
Gloria Cannon – firstname.lastname@example.org