What’s the job?
Lateral Link has an opening for a Legal Recruiter to join our outstanding team in our D.C. office. The legal recruiter will focus on placing exceptional attorneys with our clients, on a contingent and retained basis. Lateral Link offers an unlimited earnings opportunity with industry-leading commissions, as well as yearend performance bonuses. Please send your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
Who are we?
Lateral Link is one of the largest full-service legal recruitment firms specializing in legal searches for Am Law 200 and boutique law firms as well as Fortune 1000 and private companies. We recruit in major legal markets in the United States and across Asia and have office locations in Atlanta, Chicago, Hong Kong, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Palo Alto, San Francisco, Shanghai and Washington, DC.
Our recruiting team is comprised of former practicing attorneys specializing in contingent and retained searches for partner, associate, general counsel, and in-house counsel candidates, as well as moving groups and law firm mergers.
The Best Legal Talent
Our clients demand and deserve the best legal talent. With Lateral Link’s established relationships and insider knowledge of every major law firm, we are poised to attract and deliver top-tier candidates. We represent a wide variety of clients, ranging from Am Law 200 firms and specialty boutiques to Fortune 500 companies and hedge funds.
What’s it take?
Lateral Link only hires professionals of exceptional quality and professionalism:
- 2+ years of experience working in a large law firm (as an attorney or internal recruiter), legal recruiting firm, or law school career services.
- Non-lawyers with successful backgrounds and prior sales experience and knowledge of the legal market are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication, organization and research skills.
- Experience using technology, including social media, e.g., LinkedIn, CRM, etc.
- Willingness to reach out to candidates and prospective clients through cold and warm calling.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, prior sales experience highly valued.
- Strong team orientation and commitment to client service.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn the legal market and the business of recruiting.
- BA/BS, JD preferred.
Who can I contact?
Matthew Rosenberg – firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I apply?